Advances in plumbing technology have made diagnosing problems easier and less invasive than ever. At On The Way AC, Plumbing, & Electrical, we use the best quality and latest technology and equipment to deliver outstanding service to our customers. We provide sewer and drain camera inspections in Santa Fe, Galveston, and South Houston. Whether you have specific concerns or want to take a proactive approach, we can inspect your drain and sewer pipes to help you make informed decisions for your property.
Reasons to Schedule a Camera Inspection
People choose to schedule Santa Fe sewer and drain camera inspections for a few reasons. A camera inspection is a valuable diagnostic tool to locate a clog or damage in the sewer line. If you have noticed signs of a possible sewer line problem, the camera can pinpoint the exact cause of the trouble. When buying an older home, knowing the condition of the sewer line is important to avoid an unexpected disaster.
You may want to schedule a camera inspection to:
- Identify damage in the main sewer line – A camera inspection can find clogs and other damage in the main sewer line. The camera can find tree roots growing into the line, holes, clogs, breaks, or collapsed pipes.
- Locate a clog – Clogs can form anywhere in the system, including in the drain, further down the drainpipe, or in the main sewer line. The camera can find the exact place where the pipe is clogged and what is causing the blockage.
- Prevent property damage – When the sewer pipe fails, you can have sewage backing up into the house and significant damage. An inspection can alert you to problems, so you can avoid a disaster.
- Get information about the health of your pipes – If you live in an older home, you may have no idea about the age or condition of your pipes. A camera inspection can evaluate the condition of the pipes and identify any potential issues.
- Make real estate decisions – Whether you are buying an older home or preparing to sell your house, it is helpful to know the condition of the plumbing system and underground sewer line.
A licensed plumber can perform the inspection to assess the health of your pipes and find any damage or blockages. After the inspection is finished, you can use that information to make decisions for your property and determine if the pipe needs to be repaired or replaced.
Get in touch with us by telephone at (409) 245-7452 to schedule your camera inspection.
- Emergency & Same-Day Services Available
- Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Established, Licensed, & Bonded
Sewer camera inspections are minimally invasive and provide important information about the condition of your pipes. The sewer camera is a tiny camera that is attached to a flexible cable. The cable can move freely through the bends in the pipe to provide a clear picture of the inside of the drain and sewer pipes. As the plumber moves the camera through your pipes, the image can be viewed in real-time to provide an accurate assessment of your pipes.
Whether you have a current concern or want an inspection to avoid future trouble, we offer quality sewer and drain camera inspections in Santa Fe using high-quality equipment. Our plumbers will thoroughly examine your pipes and explain what we find, so you can make important decisions for your home.
Please contact us today at (409) 245-7452 to schedule your camera inspection or request a free estimate.
“I thought the same-day service and outstanding service would cost a lot. It didn't. That's why we keep calling "On The Way."”David C.
“Our AC went out during the hottest days of summer AND after 6 pm. I called “On The Way” and by 8 pm someone was working on our AC!”Diana S.
“This company is amazing!!! Texas heat is no joke, they got me scheduled the same day.”Rochelle A.