On The Way AC, Plumbing, & Electrical is a well-established and trusted local company providing plumbing services in Santa Fe, Galveston County, and South Houston. We are licensed, bonded, insured, and dedicated to providing honest, reliable services for residential and commercial properties. Our plumbers strive to deliver the highest quality plumbing service at the best prices.
Get in touch with us at (409) 245-7452 or reach out online for quality plumbing services at competitive prices.
“I thought the same-day service and outstanding service would cost a lot. It didn't. That's why we keep calling "On The Way."”David C.
“Our AC went out during the hottest days of summer AND after 6 pm. I called “On The Way” and by 8 pm someone was working on our AC!”Diana S.
“This company is amazing!!! Texas heat is no joke, they got me scheduled the same day.”Rochelle A.
In some cases, a plumbing issue arises that requires prompt attention. These situations can be highly disruptive to your normal household routine or normal business operations. When you have an urgent problem, don’t wait to call for assistance from a qualified plumber. Licensed local plumbers are available for same-day and 24/7 emergency services.
Call for Timely Plumbing Service
At One The Way AC, Plumbing, & Electrical offers reliable plumbing services in Santa Fe. We have same-day appointments available and 24-hour emergency service, 7 days a week for situations that need immediate attention.
Please call (409) 245-7452 for an appointment with an experienced plumber.
The plumbing system in your home or business is an essential source of clean water and wastewater disposal. Maintaining your plumbing system requires professional installations and swift repairs when something goes wrong. A wide variety of Santa Fe plumbing services are available to solve any problem.
Qualified plumbers offer services that include:
- Main service pipes – The main water lines bring clean water into homes and commercial properties and sewer pipes or septic tanks carry away wastewater. Services include installation and repair of main water lines, sewer lines, septic tanks, and sanitary and sewer repairs.
- Leak detection and repair – Water leaks can cause widespread and catastrophic damage to your home or business. If you think you have a leak, don’t wait to call a plumber for accurate leak detection.
- Plumbing fixtures – Plumbing fixtures serve aesthetic and practical functions. Upgrading old, broken fixtures to water-conserving fixtures are good for the environment and lower your water bills. Plumbers offer expert installation and repair services for toilets, sinks, faucets, shower pans, and other fixtures.
- Appliance installation – Professional appliance installation is often necessary when water or gas lines need to be connected, such as washing machine lines or gas lines for a new gas appliance.
- Garbage disposals – A garbage disposal is an essential convenience in many homes. If you are having trouble with your disposal, call for garbage disposal repair and replacement services.
- Water heaters – When the time comes for a new water heater, there are many options for traditional water heaters and tankless water heaters.
- Clogs and drain services – When a clog forms in toilets, sinks, showers, or floor drains, a qualified plumber can provide auger service and hydro jet cleaning for drain lines.
- Backflow services – Backflow prevention is essential for protecting the municipal water supply from contamination. If your property requires a backflow device, qualified plumbers can provide backflow certification, backflow repair, and installation.
- Grease traps – Grease traps prevent grease and oil from commercial kitchens from getting into the municipal sewer system. An experienced plumber can provide grease trap installation and repair services.
- Gas system testing – Testing gas lines helps to keep your property safe by ensuring the integrity of the pipes and fittings.
- Boiler service – Annual boiler service is essential for making sure your boiler is running safely and efficiently.
- Camera inspection – A camera inspection provides an accurate diagnosis of drain and sewer problems, including clogs and pipe damage.
- Water treatment – Water softener and filtration systems can remove impurities and contaminants from your water for clean, healthy water.
- Piping and repiping – Skilled plumbers offer pipe replacement for anything from a single pipe to repiping the whole house.
A licensed plumber can conduct an inspection of your plumbing system and recommend the services that are best suited to solving your problem.
1. 24/7 & Same-Day Services Available
2. Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
3. Established, Licensed, & Bonded
4. Family Owned & Operated